- Obama; ”Can’t turn a blind eye.
- (+) Surgical strikes focusing on key military targets (The Governments side) to damage Assad’s regime.
- Seeking Congressional approval on strikes.
- Britain vote against military action (Parliament voted against)
- British people don’t want war.
- Cameron/Osborne favoured attacks.
- Against Syria attacks as Syria are allies- believe it would lead to more terrorism.
- Feels West should focus on Peaceful solution.
Bashar Al Assad Profile
- Born September 11th 1965 in Damascus.
- Studied in London.
- Older brother died before he became the President.
- Approves torture.
- Banned Wikipedia, Facebook and YouTube.